NEW Governor Mandates Begin Friday, November 20th
Due to the governor’s Tier 3 Mitigation mandate, as of Friday, November 20th these are the following changes:
- All Youth & Adult Classes, Programs & Leagues Are Paused
- Preschool at the Niebur Center will NOT be held due to District 7 Remote Plan
- Masks Are Required In The Fitness Center & Walking Track
- Locker Rooms Will Be Open ONLY For Lap Swimmers At The Niebur Center
- Child Watch Will Not Be Available
- Gymnasiums Open For Individual Play
- Lap Swim Still Available By Reservation
WHAT CAN WE STILL DO?:
- Use the Fitness Center & Walking Track
- Masks Required and 25% Capacity
- Private Lessons or Personal Training
- Aquatics, Climbing, Dance, Fitness, Gymnastics, Tennis, Volleyball
- Basketball Gymnasium
- Individual Play (Same Household, Per Hoop)
- Masks Required
- ZOOM Classes
- Previously registered classes including Yoga will still be held
- New Fitness classes are available to register for online on a weekly basis
- Outdoor Group Fitness
- Classes are available to register for online on a weekly basis
- Masks Required
- Lap Swimming
- Reservations required by calling 656-0436
- Singles (Masks required)
- Individual play with ball machine (Masks required)
- Individual play (Masks required)
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 5:00am – 9:00pm, Saturday: 7:00am – 6:00pm &
Sunday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Check in at the front desk for temperature check (under 100.4).
- Please wipe off your machines/equipment before and after use.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance while using the facilities.
- Masks are required through duration of your stay with the exception of being in the pool to swim.
- Facilities will be Members Only, with Nationwide Membership suspended.