Why Personal Training?
A personal trainer will help determine your goals and design a program specific to your needs. They are certified and knowledgeable on a variety of topics and training regimens, allowing for flexibility, fun and ultimately progress!
Who Can Benefit From Personal Training?
- Adults, seniors, teens
- Overweight or underweight individuals
- People in need of rehabilitation
- Anyone bored with their current routine
- Individuals who have hit a “plateau”
- Anyone who has been unable to workout consistently
- People looking for one-on-one coaching
Benefits Of Personal Training Include:
- One-on-one guidance or the ability to work out with a partner & still have this advantage
- Programs designed for your specific needs
- Learn safe and effective ways to workout
- Stay motivated
- Reduce stress and increase stamina
- Nutritional advice
- Ongoing assessment of your progress
We know it’s hard to make a change alone, so we have taken the stress away by adding Partner Training Sessions! You can have your one-hour session with your best friend, mom, brother or daughter! This Partner (2-on-1) method still makes it easy for you to get everything you want out of a personal trainer, but you are able to have a partner and split the cost!
How To Get Started
- Download the Referral Form
- Look over the Personal Trainers.
- Choose the trainer with whom you would like to work.
- Fill the form out. Please save it when you have it completed.
- Email the form to Dawn Cunningham at email@example.com.
- A Personal Trainer is required to contact you within 72 hours of receiving your form. If a trainer does not contact you within this time period, please contact Dawn Cunningham at 618-655-1460 ext. 2248.
- Go to either the Niebur (Esic) or Meyer Center’s Fitness Center desks.
- Inquire about getting a personal trainer.
- Look through the personal trainer book.
- Choose the trainer with whom you would like to work.
- Fill out a Referral Form & give it to an employee at the fitness center desk.
- The personal trainer will contact you to set up an appointment.
- Start achieving your goals!
# of Sessions Individual Partners
1 Session $35 $60
5 Sessions $150 $250
Individual session packages are for single person use only. You may not split an individual package with another person.
No Refunds, Non-Transferable Packages & Gift Cards Good For 1 Year.
If you are interested in having Individual (one-on-one) or Partner (two-on-one) sessions with a personal trainer you must be a fitness center member. 1-hour sessions are made by appointment with your trainer. If you are going to miss a session you must notify the trainer 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. In turn, if a trainer is unable to conduct a scheduled session they will give 72 hours notice.
To schedule a personal training appointment or find out more information you can stop by either location or contact us by phone at 656-0436 (Niebur (Esic)) or 655-1460 (Meyer).
The Ultimate Training Package -- Fit + Fuel Approach
Exercise and nutrition go hand in hand. Maximize your health experience by learning from both exercise and nutrition professionals. This NEW package allows you time with both a trainer and a registered dietician, who will work with you to reach your personal goals by creating a manageable plan that you can stick to.
4 Personal Training Sessions & 2 Nutrition Appointments (Initial & Follow-up)
Full Privilege Members $195
Meet Our Trainers
When you make the decision to work with a personal trainer you want to know that you have picked the right person to train you. We offer experienced and professional personal fitness trainers to our members. Y trainers work with a variety of clientele including athletes, sedentary adults, seniors, and teens. One of our certified personal trainers can design a personalized training program specifically for you based on your individual profile. You can choose a trainer that seems to fit your needs or have one picked out just for you!
View Eric's Bio
I specialize in many areas. I enjoy helping those who are new or those who already have a general knowledge with fitness. My goal is to help my clients achieve their short term and/or long term goals for either sport specific reasons, personal performance, or general maintenance of health.
Kim E. Bonacorsi
View Kim's Bio
Sports Conditioning and currently studying for ACE certification in Fitness over 50.
*Not currently taking new clients*
I enjoy helping individuals who have little to no experience in working out achieve their health and wellness goals. I am certified in a variety of fitness areas.
View Lara's Bio
Specialize in strength training, stability, balance and flexibility. In my years of experience, I have helped many people of all ages to become more comfortable and confident in the fitness center, develop a healthier lifestyle, gain strength, increase energy and lose weight.
View Amanda's Bio
I specialize in functional fitness, strength & cardio training, and HIIT style workouts. I am confident working with people of all ages, and feel I can help you achieve your specific fitness goal
View Jo's Bio
Specializing in strength training and cardiorespiratory training. I enjoy assisting people to become stronger, healthier, feel better, and have more confidence. I can help you train for your first or next race!
View Leanne's Bio
My training style specializes in functional fitness and wellness, including weight loss and/or strength training. I have experience in training all ages, including teens and seniors.
View Bo's Bio
Working with adults & children from the beginning thru to the elite levels. Helping them to have a more active lifestyle, lose weight, increased lean muscle, injury prevention, and working with those with pre-existing injuries.