The Edwardsville YMCA is hiring! The Y is looking for talented individuals to help us make our community stronger to work for the leading non-profit in youth development, healthy living & social responsibility. All employees have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others.
We Have Openings In The Following Departments:
- Aquatics: Lifeguards, Swim Instructors & Water Exercise Instructors
- Summer Camp: Lead Counselors, Counselors & Junior Counselors
- Child Care: Lead Teachers & Assistant Teachers
- Membership: Member Services & Child Watch
- More: Art Teachers, Skate Center, Housekeeping & Maintenance
Our team will be conducting on-site open interviews from Noon – 6:00pm, focusing on current openings and summer opportunities. If you are interested in interviewing or talking with us, please complete this form to sign up for a time. We are also accepting walk-in interviews without an appointment at the Meyer Center from 3:00 – 6:00pm.
How Can You Prepare?
- Check out current job openings.
- Complete the online application for the position(s) you are interested in.
- Attend any of our on-site interview sessions.
- Be prepared to tell us more about why you are interested in working for the Y, your interests and skills.
We will observe all safety protocols, including wearing masks and social distancing. You can also schedule a Zoom interview if that is more suitable.